We, Europasat Sp. z o.o. (company number: 0000576585), having its registered office at Orzycka 6/1b Street, 02-695 Warsaw, Poland (‘we’, ‘us’ ‘our’, ‘Bigblu’), are the Controller of your Personal Data in the meaning of GDPR.
- Controller – the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, which determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified natural person or a natural person that is identifiable by one or more specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including IP address, location data and Internet identifier.
- Services – any services provided by Bigblu.
- Website – https://www.bigblu.pl.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Processing of your Personal data
Bigblu collects a minimal amount of Personal Data to manage your interaction with us as a customer and also any information which you supply us with when completing the contact form on the Website or via any of the other means listed below.
Bigblu also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser type and the pages you request.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you use Webiste: language preference, technical data which includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- If you leaves your contact information in contact form through Website: name, email address, phone number;
- If you place an order during telephone conversation: (in addition to what has already been collected in contact form through Website) first and last name, your personal identification number and/ or your date of birth, number of your ID; place of residence, delivery and/or installation address, company name and number in the Central Registration and Information on Business (if a customer is sole entrepreneur), VAT Number (if applicable), financial data related to credit check;
- If you conclude an agreement for provision of telecommunication services with us: (in addition to what has already been collected in contact form through Website or in order during telephone conversation) payment information (Credit/Debit card information, Bank information for Direct Debits/SEPA payments), transaction data which includes details about payments from you, usage data which includes information about how you use services that we provide for you.
We may collect this data in the following ways:
- During telephone conversation
- Via email
- Via contact form on Website
- Written correspondence
- Via analytics providers, other third parties or publicly available sources
Bigblu uses this data/information for the following purpose:
- In order to contact you if you leave us your contact details in the contact form on Website because you want to order our Services – the legal basis for it is taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract,
- In order to manage Website, for example to direct the site’s development in ways that are suited most to your needs and interests, to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device – the legal basis is our legitimate interest;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and to notify you about changes to our service – legal basis is a need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- In order to establish and enforce our rights claims or defend against other claims, if needed – the legal basis is our legitimate interest to protect our rights;
- To comply with any legal obligations we have as an Internet service provider and in order to fulfil obligations resulting from any other relevant regulations (e.g. court orders, administrative decisions) – the legal basis is a need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- For our marketing purposes – the legal basis is our justified interest; in situation when we process Personal Data for marketing purposes after the termination of agreement with you or for sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message the legal basis is your consent expressed on singing of the agreement for the provision of the telecommunication services;
- To process transactions using state of the art SSL encryption using Elavon systems – the legal basis is our legitimate interest;
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
Processing for marketing purposes
Bigblu gives you the opportunity to opt in to having direct marketing information sent to them, at the time of conclusion of agreement for provision of telecommunication services. If you do not wish to send you direct marketing you may email us or write to us to request that your name be taken off our contact list and all databases (other than suppression lists to ensure that we respect your wishes). You can write to us at, Europasat Sp. z o.o., t Orzycka 6/1b Street, 02-695 Warsaw or email us here: GDPR@bigblu-pl.com
We do not send unsolicited marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
Information sharing and disclosure
To support the provision of our Services, we may use multiple resources in various countries, also provided by subcontractors. For this reasons, Bigblu may disclose your Personal Data to other countries and our trusted subcontractors that are the following:
- Other members of Bigblu’s group of companies when it is necessary for the performance of the agreement;
- Euro Broadband Infrastructure S.a.r.l for the purpose of allowing them to undertake service quality surveys and direct meriting when you consent to it;
- Biuro Informacji Gospodarczej InfoMonitor S.A. and other credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into an agreement with you;
- Elavon when they process payments and enable you to pay for our Services,
- Other business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
We may disclose your Customer Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If bigblu or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data we hold about our customers will be one of the transferred assets, subject to normal fair processing notices being issued to you
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our standard terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of bigblu, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- If we obtain your consent to this end, we could make your Personal Data available also to other entities for their own purposes
- If we need to respond to legal summonses, court orders or other legal processes;
Where we store data and your rights
In any case, we transfer Personal Data outside the EEA only when necessary, while ensuring an adequate level of protection, primarily through:
- cooperation with entities processing Personal Data in countries in relation to which an appropriate decision of the European Commission has been issued;
- the use of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission;
- applying binding corporate rules approved by the competent supervisory authority;
- in case of transferring data to the USA – cooperation with entities participating in the Privacy Shield program, approved by the decision of the European Commission.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal or confidential data to these websites.
Bigblu takes every reasonable precaution to protect users’ information both on-line and off-line.
We will not buy other information, which can be linked to your personally identifiable information that we hold.
Technologies that we use
We place the following icons that enables you to visit our profiles in different social media channels:
Please note that the social media channels could collect your personal data both if you enter a particular social media channel and even before that, when you enter our Website. Please read more about it on the following website:
Term of Personal data processing
Personal data processing time by Bigblu depends on the purpose for which we process your Personal Data. As a rule, Personal Data is processed for the time of provision of our services. Generally, we delete Personal Data 180 days after termination of your agreement with Bigblu.
Term of Personal data processing may be also extended if the processing is necessary to establish any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if, and to the extent required by law (tax and accountancy rules in particular). After the processing period has expired, Personal Data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
Your legal rights
You have the following rights, which you can exercise free of charge:
You can ask us to:
- give you access to your Personal Data – on this basis, we provide you with information about the processing of your Personal Data, in particular about the purposes and legal grounds for the processing, the scope of Personal Data processed, entities to which Personal Data are disclosed and the planned date of Personal Data removal;
- provide you with a copy of the Personal Data you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party—in certain situations provide a copy of your Personal Data;
- correct any mistakes in your Personal Data;
- delete your Personal Data— on this basis, you can request deletion of your Personal data, the processing of which is no longer necessary for any of the purposes for which it was collected;
- restrict processing of your personal data—in certain circumstances, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data
- You can object:
- at any time to your Personal Data being processed for direct marketing;
- in certain other situations to our continued processing of your Personal Data, e.g. processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
Where we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email us on GDPR@bigblu-pl.com
In your request related to your Personal Rights you should, if possible, precisely indicate in particular:
- which right of those mentioned above you want to exercise;
- to what type of processing operation the request refers to;
- what type of purpose, for which the processing is carried out, your request refers to (e.g. analytical purposes).
If the submitted request is formulated in such a way that it is not possible to determine its content or for other reasons it is not possible to respond to it, Bigblu will ask you for additional information.
Bigblu’s response to your request will be given without unnecessary delay, within 1 month of its receipt at the latest. If it is necessary to extend this deadline, we will contact you for further explanation.
You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority in the European Union where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office who may be contacted at its address – Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00 – 193 Warsaw, Poland) or by telephone: 00 48 22 531 03 00.
Your objection (or withdrawal of consent) may mean we cannot perform the services you have requested of us or you may not be able to use the services we offer. We will advise you where this is the case. In certain circumstances even if you withdraw your consent we may still be able to process your personal information if required or permitted by law or for the purpose of exercising or defending our legal rights or meeting our legal and regulatory obligations.
Bigblu may amend this policy from time to time to take into account developments in the site and changes to information collected. If we make substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages or by email.
All earlier versions of this policy will be available on request.